This Nebraska approved course fullfills all training requirements to apply for the
Nebraska CCW permit. Our Concealed Carry Course is a one day course and like all
other pistol courses are held entirely onsite. All classes start at 08:00 unless otherwise noted.
Below you will see more information regarding the course,
if you have additional question please give us a call.
We do have defensive handguns available to rent during the CCW course if you still haven't decided on what type of handgun to purchase.
Pistols available for rent are Glock 9mm, Beretta 9mm, Glock .40, and 1911 .45 ACP.
1. You will have time for a lunch break if you would like to bring your own food and drinks for the day.
2. Please bring weather appropriate clothing and gear for the range.
$100 Individual / $150 for Married Couples
$15.00 (ammunition not included)
- Firearm Safety and Maintenance
- Survival Techniques
- Concealed Carry Techniques
- Ammunition Selection
- Firearm Storage
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- State Statutes
- CCW Rules and Regulations
- Marksmanship Training
- Written and Practical Exams
- Read Ahead Material - CCW Regs
- Valid drivers license or other ID with picture
- Defensive handgun w/2 magazines
- 100 Rounds of factory ammunition (No ammunition in classroom)
- Holster (No shoulder or cross draw holsters)
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Must be at least 21 years of age and comply with Neb. Rev. Stat. § 69-2433