Our Carbine Course is a one day course and is held entirely onsite.
All classes start at 08:00 unless otherwise noted. Below you will see more information regarding the course,
if you have additional question please give us a call.
We do have various models of carbines available to rent during the course if you still haven't decided on what type of carbine to purchase.
1. You will have time for a lunch break if you would like to bring your own food and drinks for the day.
2. Please bring weather appropriate clothing and gear for the range.
$100 Individual / $150 for Married Couples
$25.00 (ammunition not included)
- Firearm Safety
- Operation and Maintenance
- Ammunition Selection
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Marksmanship Training
- Practical Exams
- Valid drivers license or other ID with picture
- AR-15 type carbine with iron sights and 1 - 30 round magazine
- 100 Rounds of factory ammunition (No ammunition in classroom)
- Eye & Ear Protection